Introduction to United States Immigration
us immigration visa Simple Evaluation Guides

Confused about immigration to
the United State of America?
CALL US NOW for an inexpensive assessment $15 for 15 minutes.
(818) 386-8407

Got a question? Send us a chat message if you have any questions, simply click the chat icon above.
You can send us a chat message even when we are offline. Leave your Skype ID and we will call you back or speak to you right away.
The consultation is $15 for 15 minutes and you will have a much better idea where you stand!
Skype Me


Visa Extensions

You may apply to extend your stay if you were lawfully admitted into the United States with a non-immigrant visa, your non-immigrant visa status remains valid, and you have not committed any crimes that would make you ineligible.

You must apply to extend your status if you wish to stay longer than the date indicated in the lower right-hand corner of your INS Form I-94 (Arrival-Departure Record). You must submit the application for an extension of stay BEFORE your current authorized stay expires. You must also keep your passport valid for your entire stay in the United States.

You may not apply to extend your stay if you were admitted to the United States in the following visa categories:

(VWPP) - Visa Waiver Pilot Program
D - As a crewman
C - As an alien in transit or in transit without a visa
K - As a fiancé of a U.S. citizen or dependent of a fiancé
S - As an informant (and accompanying family) on terrorism or organized crime

Learn to process immigration cases and start your own business. Interested?
AK Immigration Consultants offers a low cost comprehensive Telephone Consultation.
FOR ONLY $15 you could save yourself hours of research and a lot of frustration!
(818) 386-8407
Email: ak [at]
$399.00 flat fee for complete assistance of your fiancée visa or your Marriage petition with adjustment of status or consular processing.
(This offer is subject to change)