Introduction to United States Immigration
us immigration visa Simple Evaluation Guides

Confused about immigration to
the United State of America?
CALL US NOW for an inexpensive assessment $15 for 15 minutes.
(818) 386-8407

Got a question? Send us a chat message if you have any questions, simply click the chat icon above.
You can send us a chat message even when we are offline. Leave your Skype ID and we will call you back or speak to you right away.
The consultation is $15 for 15 minutes and you will have a much better idea where you stand!
Skype Me


B1/B2 Visitors Visas

(for business or pleasure)

Generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.

The Visitor Visa is a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business or for pleasure or medical treatment. Persons planning to travel to the U.S. for a different purpose such as students, temporary workers, crewmen, journalists, etc., must apply for a different visa in the appropriate category. Those types of visas are discussed elsewhere on this website.

Qualifying for a visa

Who can qualify, and what documentation is required.
The Business Visitor
Certain activities, although innocently thought of as being visitor for pleasure are in fact not.
The Visa Waiver Program
You may be able to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.
Visa Denials
You have a responsibility to prove you are going to return abroad before a visitor or student visa is issued.